Somehow my blog that I posted earlier this morning has disappeared. Ack! Sorry. It was entitled "The Great Romance" and it is missing. I will keep trying to fix it, but I wanted to post something for those of you looking for day seventeen. I will repost if I find it. Again, sorry!
**Update, I think I deleted it on accident. :/ I don't have time to re-write it...lesson learned, save posts somewhere else besides on the blog itself.
Just know that it was more about my Jesus and how he loves us. I read Hebrews 11 and 12 this morning and He spoke to me so clearly that seeking to know more about His discipline is a good thing and He disciplines us for our good. I will stay on this road of Spiritual Disciplines to see where He takes me.
Love you all and am grateful to be on this journey with you.
Love from the islands (again),
Twyla
Sad. I see it in my blogger dashboard thing, but when I click on it, it says, "Sorry, the blog you've requested is lost in space." Well, something to that effect, anyway. ;)
ReplyDeleteTwyla, will you blog forever?? This is becoming one of my very favorite blogs.
I'm glad I was one of the fortunate who got to read it before it disappeared. :) Good stuff as usual! I agree with Abbey...keep on blogging!
Delete