Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day Eleven: Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word

I'm going to take a break from my usual format today. Enjoy!



Oh my word! This video by bball1989 has gone viral on facebook. This is why we boast in weaknesses...

"Spent my whole life building this facade of neatness but now that I know Jesus I boast in my weakness."

What is Jesus doing with this truth? It's going viral because we are tired of pretending that we have it all together. We can't do it anymore. We need Jesus.

"I don't have to hide my failure, I don't have to hide my sin. Because it doesn't depend on me. It depends on Him."

Many people have given up finding hope for their lives. Let's shout it from the mountain tops. There is hope in Jesus!

"Religion says do. Jesus says done. Religion says slave. Jesus says son. Religion puts you in bondage while Jesus sets you free. Religion make you blind but Jesus makes you see."

Enough said. "Jesus sets you free."

Love from the islands,
Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment