Sometimes people ask me how I could take my children all the way around the world. How could I take them away from good schools and hospitals etc. etc. I hope these random pics of Chloe and Sam growing up here in the islands will answer that question. We love it here and I love the things my children are learning on this adventure.
Sam learned to climb a coconut tree when he was five years old. Of course this overprotective mamma won't let him climb higher than ten feet. :)
Every year my kiddos get to go to an amazing camp. Here we are climbing next to a volcano. Have any of you ever climbed a volcano? It's super exciting.
My kids have made friends with people from different cultures. They have learned to eat spicy foods and are learning a different language.
They are learning that most of the world's children do not have running water, enough food or even toys. They are learning to appreciate all the wonderful things we do have in the States.
Riding a motorcycle would be worth living overseas for both of them. They love it. :)
Here's Chloe helping with an English Club.
Good friends make it that much more fun.
You can never see enough sea turtles.
Exploring an awesome tree.
Canoeing in one of the biggest crater lakes in the world.
I'm grateful for the chance to chase Jesus to this place. And I am grateful that my children are growing up learning about Him and how He has a plan for their life. His plan is not something to be afraid of, it's something to be chased after with all that we are. He is to be enjoyed along the Way.
Love from the islands,
Twyla





No comments:
Post a Comment