So this year I have resolved to keep a blog. What?
I have resisted.
I have toyed with the idea.
I even set up a template once only to chicken out.
My own cynicism and judgemental attitude have kept me from this literary outlet.
I love blogs.
I read blogs.
I judge blogs.
Ugh. I'm terrible. Because of said confession I am beginning this adventure with fear and trembling. Why would anyone want to know about my life? What is so special about my life that would prompt people to even read this. There is the rub. I am stinking scared of disappointing someone or saying something ridiculous.
My hands are actually shaking as I write this.
My stomach is turning.
I think I drank too much caffeine.
I am an outgoing verbal communicator who longs to express myself. I really want to do this.
I want to talk about my Jesus.
I want to brag on my kids and my latin man.
I want to tell you about my caffeine obsession.
So, today when a friend posted this link about doing something you have always wanted to do for 30 days, I took the bait.
http://t.co/e5zzxjWn
I'm going to blog for 30 straight days to see if I completely embarrass myself, my kids and my latin man.
I hope I inspire you.
I hope I make you laugh.
I hope you don't judge me. :)
Love from the islands,
Twyla
YAAAAAAAAY!!! 30 days to read about one of my favorite families! :D EXCITING.
ReplyDeleteTeam Castro always inspires me and always puts a huge smile on my face! Looking forward to reading your blog! (it has me as "untiled", it's just me... Andie)
ReplyDeleteFabulous Twyla- I WANT to read about you!
ReplyDeleteblogs are all about embarrassing yourself. that is what makes the so great!!!
ReplyDelete