Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day Eighteen: Call to Single Men Part 2

**Sorry about the fiasco of day seventeen. I've told you all before that I don't really know what I'm doing and I just proved it to you all yesterday. :)

I need some comedy relief today and this video hit the spot. On day seven I made a call to single men and said that Louie should lead a boot camp for said men. If he did do such a crazy thing, I think this video would be part of the curriculum. :)

Enjoy! This is some good stuff.




Love from the islands,
Twyla


2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. And awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just wasted like a half-hour watching blimey's clips. He drove me crazy but I kept watching! Ha ha. Now I'm done with that. But Louie should definitely lead a boot camp for single men. :)

    ReplyDelete